Saturday, January 16, 2010

Gay Cruising In North Jersey What Has Danny Noriega Been Up To Lately?

What has Danny Noriega been up to lately? - gay cruising in north jersey

I've heard that Ellen and I have heard of the cruise, Rosie O'Donnell, but it has reached the point known are recently? I am like a die hard fan of Danny, what (Danimal what I heard lol!) L. Rief I, an hour when he ejected Effing, but I'm just visiting my Gma in North Dakota (IM in a library time, lives on a farm five or six miles away ...) so I havent in a position to the origin of Fame Danny lane ... All the other fans here? I think I would not be deported, but he has a great Tainted Love, Superstar, "Jailhouse Rock" (mostly) and to accept as all my friends (only hes hot Tho you can not give a shit if hes voice with that of the HES shaking ass and I want my Gay Guy's friends say, as two friends of mine ... love Jason Castro) So if you agree? I also answer to my question ....

5 comments:

  1. He was hired as a celebrity impersonator Jessica Alba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not like it! in all

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that little puppy is right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not know, but everyone knows that Danny is gay

    ReplyDelete
  5. idk, but I did today ...... evening tvguide U.S. will probably still be famous

    ReplyDelete