Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Where Do I Go To Get A Code Word For 17 Magazine Freebies What Is The 17 Dress Freebie Code Word For Today And Tomorrow?

What is the 17 dress freebie code word for today and tomorrow? - where do i go to get a code word for 17 magazine freebies

OK, I just the new magazine yesterday and this morning left me without thinking about my dog did hop in my bed, so when I went up the stairs and out of my dog in my room at the beginning I do not think anything, but when a spin on television, I heard a ripping noise and went to go see what it was. Itty Bitty when I spread my newspaper on the ground torn to pieces and would be a form of waste products and receive the magazine at the store, because I have no money and are not my mother, until 9 Evening.
PLEASE HELP !!!!!
THANKS
clindsey89

1 comment:

  1. If you can tell me where to what they could get, I have the magazine, but I do not know where to find the dress code

    ReplyDelete