Friday, February 19, 2010

Dharma Healing Samui Review Conquering Anger?

Conquering anger? - dharma healing samui review

My meditation has led me to an awareness of the innate anger in me. It affects everything, and I felt like a child. I grew up in the martial arts and aggression. But now see, as the practice of Buddha Dharma and a way to assuage my anger, my pain. I have tried to win, agents and magic, to no avail. Only the fruit of dharma is easier to heal my pain and the fear that comes the rage.

How to solve this problem?

2 comments:

  1. Look inside yourself and find the source of anger. There is no ritual of the "magic" or powerful will to heal, "" can. "

    Anger is often an expression of helplessness and lack of control over their environment, their position in the world. Children observe and try to understand what causes these feelings --

    Imagine then, one after the other and then treat them like adults, you have now. The child was defenseless against the perceived injustice that has grown to understand the power and release.

    Try to heal, a meditation of the inner child "to frustration, hurt and angry child.

    You can go when you first go back and heal the child and let them know that you are of legal age, and thingsand hurt that trouble in the past, you are no longer a factor in his life. Let It All Go, is open to the love and forgiveness - the path of the Buddha --

    I do not want to offend the faithful "traditional" referring to the Buddha --

    Remember that the Buddha teaches us how to live. I know people who follow the teachings of the Buddha, but I believe in God. Buddha teaches us to improve moral way of life and the desire to be.

    However, since in general, not Buddhists do not ascribe to the belief in a sentient, omnipresent Creator. Buddhists speak of the "nature of God, which is on the description of God that has to close a large number of" early fathers "of Christianity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They said that until ten count. Well, I think it helps more than a brisk walk to walk outside.

    ReplyDelete