Saturday, February 6, 2010

Is Ultra Hold Adhesive Good What Is The Best Quality Iron On Adhesive Fuse To Use?

What is the best quality iron on adhesive fuse to use? - is ultra hold adhesive good

I spent $ 10 on Therm O Web Heat n Bond Ultra Hold, and I am very satisfied disappointed with the result! I thought it would be better for your money!

When I opened was 5 feet super duper extremely thin layer of Fuse! X (

In fact, I did not merge my patch even felt stiff in my jeans! Even with the longer time! Obviously, this sucks and I score Jippe!

1 comment:

  1. When buying Fuses interface, it is necessary to ensure the consistency of the check what is typically reported in millimeters. I tend to look, "Weight-shirt" or "extra hard" to describe the weight. The other thing is to go a good fabric store and ask for help, because I always get a good product for my project.

    I have all the Wonder Under and comes in many different strengths, and it works fine for me.

    ReplyDelete