Monday, February 15, 2010

Male Wedding Rings Correct Male Wedding Ring Size Correct Size For A Ring?

Correct size for a ring? - male wedding rings correct male wedding ring size

I bought my wedding ring) (manly. But I think it is too small. If I do "appear" on the fingers. There, next to no movement. When can I start, is a challenge. It is a size 9.5 and size 10 was a little loose (ie, a tungsten ring and size 10 1 / 4 is not available)
I am not used with a ring ... Is it better, a little tight or a movement? I know most of your personal preferences, but if someone tell me how you set your ring .. or any other experience with the size?

Thank you very much ..

1 comment:

  1. I do not know how old he is and how he, with his hands. But if you're using your hands ....... will only grow if you are 20 now 24 ......... when speaking of the ring slightly larger than the desired size. Good luck. If you are a wooing the desktop do not worry;)

    ReplyDelete