Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How Can I Have Breast Cystic Fibrosis And They Are Not Tender Are You Allergic To Animals, And, If So, Have You Passed That On To Your Kids?

Are you allergic to animals, and, if so, have you passed that on to your kids? - how can i have breast cystic fibrosis and they are not tender

I'm allergic to cats. In particular, I am allergic to Siamese cats, which are known to fill the air, the breath. My daughter has a cat, exotic, a mischievous cat, keeps the inside. In the treatment, which was identified with breast cancer, and as chemotherapy, radiation therapy and clinical trials. Now he has nodules on his lungs and lymph nodes in the lung and PETSCAN shown by Catscan. I have heard of indoor cats is associated with multiple sclerosis or cystic fibrosis, I think. I think this may be your cat. Your mother seems to have this type of allergy. My daughter had to have tonsils when I was small, because I could not breathe. I know some of their genes come from me. How can I take him seriously andDo not concentrate on the death of something that by allergies, your cat that can not be sufficiently sensitive to be caused?

2 comments:

  1. I know some people are allergic to cats and their children are not, and I think it does not imply necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went) to cancer (breast cancer and has been designed to standard therapy. These include chemotherapy, surgery, radiotherapy and monoclonial after 9 months of antibodies with my cat. Although I do not suffer from allergies, a cat a cat. I told the doctors and said I could handle, but I could not have the cat litter or its content. This is because my imminity was gone, leaving me vulnerable to infections caused by bacteria that thrive in the natural waste.

    ReplyDelete