Saturday, February 27, 2010

Key Code Hi-play Pro What Is The Bar-coded Key Code (Tag) That Comes With Keys To New Vehicle, And What Exactly Is It Used For?

What is the bar-coded key code (Tag) that comes with keys to new vehicle, and what exactly is it used for? - key code hi-play pro

I know she used to make a new key, but there are a number and a barcode. Does this infromation contains program code on the chip in the key? The owners manual says that if you lose your key, you can do this easily in the donor label. So I need a new key for my car keys in the car is 33.95, but they want to pay 100.00, the key program, not included in the barcode has infromation on the key above? This vehicle is a 2007 Pontiac G6 sedan. Please somebody to help me know. They behave like that piece of information (the barcode label) is not important, but if not its inmportant why I say in the manual to put it in a blanket security key lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment